Posts

11.24.2009

someone went to the fabric store...

...and it was me!
It has been SO long since I stopped in and before I knew it an hour and a half had passed and I hadn't even made it out of one section. Even the saleslady chuckled at me when she walked past for about the 11th time as I was perusing all of the eye catching colors and textures in the children's section. I was looking for something for a Christmas project that I want to start tomorrow (more about that later...) and I found these beauties!

Aren't they just so sweet and cheerful? Most of them are from Heidi Swapp's new fabric line, how could I resist?
They are going to make a couple of really cute gifts for a couple of really cute kids!
Can't wait to get started tomorrow!! (I love days off!!)

1 comments:

CDC said...

cute!

Post a Comment