Posts

11.15.2009

no words necessary

I am speechless.
And not only because my brain is at capacity having spent 23 hours of this weekend studying Vygotsky and Piaget and memory processing and technological advances for 21st century learners, and I probably couldn't retrieve any words even if I wanted to.

But because I found this.
And words are not necessary for something this lovely.

Beautiful music.
My favorite, favorite movie ever.
A perfect way to end this weekend.
(MAKE SURE TO PAUSE PLAYLIST ON SIDEBAR, YOU'LL WANT TO...TRUST ME)



It's amazing how a few images and some music can be so moving.
I suppose that is why we are so drawn to scrapbooking, isn't it?
Capturing memories and creating art that can be lived over and over again every time we pick up an album. What a wonderful blessing.

Sigh...Oh Mr. Darcy.

Going to put the dvd on and fall asleep to it.
Have sweet dreams, all.
I know I will.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! THis is amazing! I love that movie too :)

sharyncarlson said...

stunning and gorgeous and lovely. thank you for sharing this!

CDC said...

just for you, i am taping this movie on saturday so i know what you speak of. has the man in theat montage been in other movies, like sense and sensibility?

melissa said...

oh good! Best. Movie. Ever. ;-)

Mr. Darcy was played by Matthew Macfayden. I am not sure what else he was in... Hugh Grant was in S&S.

Post a Comment