Posts

4.14.2010

planning for week in the life

Whew, has it been a whirlwind of activity around here!
School weekends, homework, house hunting, and all of the miscellaneous other stuff is keeping me on my toes. I am SO looking forward to next week and documenting my week! 

At first I wasn't sure if I would play along with Week in the Life because it is not going to be a typical week for me as it is April vacation week, but upon further thought I decided that participating in this project will be a fun and fresh way to scrapbook our vacation. Providing all goes well with this, I will pick another "normal week" to document.

So on to the goods...


PAPERS:

FONT:
ALBUM:

I can't wait to have my toes in the sand and watch beautiful sunsets and be able to document it all with this great project!

5 comments:

sharyncarlson said...

I really love the supplies you selected!! Can't wait to see what you create :)

Meghann Andrew said...

Have a great vacation & good luck with this project. Love the Crate Paper you've chosen!

CDC said...

i love the paper and the album - perfect colors! have an amazing trip!! i'll find you a house while you're gone;)

Carrie said...

Pretty papers! Look forward to seeing your vacation album!

Genevieve said...

Love those colours! I'm on vacation this week too, but I was too excited about Week in the Life to postpone it to another week. I hope you're having a wonderful time!

Post a Comment