Posts

5.16.2010

picture fun

I saw this cute idea on Mel's blog and thought I would give it a shot. The directions are to open up the 8th picture folder on your computer and post the 8th picture you have. 

Sounds fun, right? Except for one little problem...
My 8th folder is full of kids from school and I just don't feel comfortable posting pictures of them without their parents permission. 

So, what to do?
I decided to ask mmb to pic a number between 1 and 154 (the current number of albums in my iphoto library) 
He picked 111. Which was a great album, but for one thing...there weren't 111 photos in the album. 
Try again, Mister. 
49
Uh...oh. 

And again...
BINGO! 
We finally got a winner...
68 of 68!

 And there you go...my kitty-boys lounging around on "their" chair by the window on a hot summer day. 
They are a couple of characters :-)

11 comments:

efdamore said...

Toby and Ernie, regal as ever.

sharyncarlson said...

Great picture! They looks so comfy :) I think I'll have to play along!

Meghann Andrew said...

Your kittens are so cute! Check out this post http://meghannslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/argh-and-questionnaire.html
I tagged you at the end!

Cat said...

What lovely cats - they look huge! (as an owner of a very large cat I feel i'm ok to say that without offending - hope i'm right!!)
My huge boy is currently lounging on 'his' chair too.

humel said...

Ah yes, there are certain photos I wouldn't have been able to share, I was lucky that it was a pic of my own kids in the 8th folder! It was worth persevering, the shot you found in the end is so lovely, thanks for sharing xx

thu said...

oh, i love seeing other people's cats :) they are SO cute and such misjudged characters, i'm glad there are some cat-lovers in the blogger world :)

Carrie said...

Fun post! Such a cute pic! I think I may try this also this week.

Genevieve said...

Such cute kitties! And what a cool idea...I think I'll have to give it a try too!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

GREAT picture, and a really funny story!

laurie said...

your boys look so stoic and handsome!

what do you teach? i am also a teacher, a reading interventionist. we get out for summer on thurs. at noon. :-)

luci said...

what fun! I just did mine!

Post a Comment