Posts

5.17.2010

questions and answers

The lovely Miss Meghann over at Megann's Little Corner was kind enough to tag me in a fun little blog questionnaire going around. I am quite happy to oblige her in answering her fun questions...

1. If you could own any car, regardless of cost, what would it be?
Lexus RX Hybrid


2. If you could spend an hour with any person in the world, living or dead, who would you spend it with?
My mom.

3. What color is your living room?
White...because we are renting. When we eventually buy a house you can rest assured it will be painted a nice calming, neutral color!

4. What vacations/trips do you have planned for the summer?
Lots of fun and relaxing weekends on the Cape :)

5. What is your favorite flower?
Peony

6. Chocolate or vanilla?
Hands down, vanilla.


7. What person do you think knows you best in the world?
My boyfriend Matt (aka mmb)


8. Do you have a laid-back or keyed-up personality?
Somewhere in the middle, it often depends on the subject

9. What goal do you want to accomplish this year?
To find balance with all I do and get to my optimum health level

10. What is the best photo you've ever taken? If you can, share it! 
It's not my best photo, but it means a lot to me. This man works so hard for us, and when looking through my photos to try and pick one as my favorite I came across this one.
It's a welcome reminder that grad school is over for him and things have become much easier around here lately.
Thank you my brilliant, kind man. Nothing you do goes unnoticed or unappreciated.
I love you.


Now my next step is to come up with 10 questions for 7 others.
Here we go...

This lovely girl
and this one
and of course this one too
can't forget this one
or this one
and definitely her
and her
and yet another lovely lady
and another
and just one more!

Now on to the questions these dears are to answers, should they choose to accept the challenge...

1. If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?
2. What tv program do you love?
3. Favorite thing about a rainy day?
4. What is the nicest thing someone has done for you lately?
5. What is the nicest thing you have done for something else?
6. Name three things you do on a daily basis.
7. What was your favorite book as a child?
8. What gift would you give to someone you love if money was not a consideration?
9. What is your favorite thing about summer?
10. What do you like best about yourself?

EDITED TO ADD: whoops, just noticed that I tagged 10 bloggers instead of 7! Enjoy the extras :-)

4 comments:

Sian said...

Thanks Melissa! These are cool questions and I accept the challenge. I enjoyed reading yours too.

Meghann Andrew said...

Thanks for playing along! It's fun to read all of the different answers!

humel said...

Really interesting :-) Thanks for tagging me, I've just posted my answers xx

Cat said...

Thank you! I have finally made the time to respond- lots of fun xx

Post a Comment