Posts

11.24.2010

it's finally here!

You might think I mean Thanksgiving; and while I am very excited for that as well, what I am really talking about it is this....


My new copy of Wendy Smedley and Aby Garvey's The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker
It feels like it has been on backorder FOR-EV-ER. But it's here and the timing is perfect as after we paint the living room, my craft room is going to be the next one we tackle. I am hoping that the organization tips will help me build a space that I can easily create in and that I can be inspired by.
I can't wait to sit down with a cup of warmed cider by the fire and open it up. 

Have you read this before? 
What did you find most helpful about it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! It's a GREAT book with tons of ideas. I liked that there are so many options - and most are not just pretty but they are practical too :) Have fun!

JO SOWERBY said...

i have just ordered mine from a uk distributer so will see. thanx for the gr8 tip melissa
Jo xxx

Sian said...

I haven't read it, but I'm very tempted to go looking for a copy now.

humel said...

I have to confess that I hadn't even heard of it, but it sounds very intriguing!

I've also had a lovely catch up on your other recent posts - sorry about my recent absence! It's good to be back :-)

laurie said...

this looks like a great read. enjoy!!!

sharyncarlson said...

I have the first edition of this book from a couple of years ago... not sure how much it has changed, but I really loved the original. I poured over it for weeks. Hope you enjoy!

Susanne said...

It was a great book, I had it during the online class and then passed it on when I was done. Good luck with your organizing project. I think Wendy herself said that the cover is a little different but the inside is all the same - it's a reprint of the original - the wonderful original - that is.

Anonymous said...

Have a copy from years ago & took the class - think it's great!

Post a Comment