Posts

11.17.2009

a good mail day

The holidays are coming!
Let the good mail season begin...

I got home from work today (after discovering during my commute that THREE stations are already playing Christmas music!) to find some of our favorite catalogs patiently waiting in the mail slot.


and as if that wasn't good enough this sweet little bundle was waiting on the front steps...



What is it, you ask? Well, let me tell you... it's the order I placed from {Papertrey Ink}! Once I get my Stampin' Up and Two Peas orders I will be set and ready to go to make our holiday cards with my girlies :-) It's a lovely little tradition we began 3 years ago. This year to simplify things I am only making one style....wish me luck!

2 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

I love getting new stash. I'm waiting on my Stampin' Up! order as well to start Christmas cards on Friday! Can't wait! I'm also really jealous about your Crate & Barrel catalog. I miss C&B living in the U.K.

sharyncarlson said...

how fun, I wish this were on my doorstep. I'm in such a shopping mood for supplies.

Post a Comment