Posts

11.07.2009

simply gorgeous.



Isn't it just stunning? It's the artwork of the ever so talented fine art photographer {Yvette Inufio}. I just love it. I found this little gem on Esty and promptly ordered it last night. What an eye for beauty she has. Not only that, but she pairs each etsy listing with a quote which just makes the photos all that more inspiring.
Seriously...check them out, they are simply gorgeous.
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend.

I'll leave you with a few more of my favorites...(and future purchases!)

                                                {Longing}
                    

                                               {Dreaming in Blue}

 
                                                                  {Lovely}


Enjoy! 

4 comments:

Janean said...

such sweet photos!!!!!!! the typewriter...what is it with these sweeties that make our hearts flutter? you got talent, girl!

melissa said...

Janean, While I am extremely flattered that you think these photos were taken by me, they are just a reflection of my good taste ;-)

The link to the photographer, Yvette Inufio's, website is above in the post, you should check it out, she does stunning work. Also, the titles under the photos will bring you directly to her etsy site where they are available for purchase.

Enjoy! Thank you for stopping by and commenting, it's much appreciated! And yes...there is definitely something about typewriters!! :)

Yvette said...

Thanks Melissa!

sharyncarlson said...

Stunning - so very pretty I can hardly stand it. I think I'm going to pick out and purchase a favorite print, too!

Post a Comment