Boy, this must be my lucky week! Not only did I have an amazing weekend away scrapbooking with the girls and get to come home to the man that I consider to be the most wonderful in the world, but I was given THREE awards for blogging. Can you see me grinning with joy over here? :-)
This one comes my way from my favorite foodie Cheryl....
this one came from the ever-inspiring Lee
and this one is from the maginficent Tara!
Today I am going to pass on Cheryl's award and over this week, I will be passing the others along so keep your eye out...I hope you lead you to some amazing blogs that I love.
In order to accept the Happy 101 award, the requirements are to list 10 things that make you happy and nominate 10 bloggers.
Here we go!
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. The love of my life and my best friend, mmb. No matter what kind of day I am having, this man can always put a smile on my face.
2. My super cuddly cats who just ooze with personality.
3. The many, many wonderful people in my life who give me something to be grateful for each and every day.
4. Scrapbooking. What an amazing gift to have discovered this art that lets me express and capture the moments and milestones of life!
5. Cooking. There is just something about carefully preparing a delicious meal to share with friends and family...
6. Blogging. I have met so many wonderful and inspiring people through blogging and I love sharing what I create with you all.
7. Good music. Life just wouldn't be the same without it!
8. Shopping. Retail Therapy is a girl's best friend ;-)
9. My mac. I am a dork.
10. Seeing children build their confidence and skills.
and the 10 bloggers I am passing this on to?
This girl knows good music! I love her upbeat and refreshing attitude.
She is one amazing scrapbooker who is so generous with tips and her knowledge of all things crafty.
Because anyone who encourages children to love art the way she does, gets my vote!
If there is such a thing as a blogging kindred spirit, this girl is mine! I love every single things she lists on her amazing blog. And just wait til you check out the link to her gorgeous wedding...it is my dream come true!
For all of the wonderful inspiration and eye candy she provides on a daily basis.
Because she is one of my most favorite scrapbookers. Ever.
Her posts are always loaded with creativity and tales of adventure.
Her wittiness and humor lace every post with a bigheartedness that is so wonderful to read.
From her layouts, to her photography to her book reviews she always has thoughtful and informative posts to share.
Scrapper, jewelery maker, all-around creative person!
Thanks you so much for the awards, Cheryl, Lee and Tara! I am quite honored to receive each of them!